10 QUORA ANSWERS WHICH CAN INSPIRE YOU
Many motivational speakers advocate us to keep away from social medias which suck our time and productivity. But truth is that there are many good inspirational kinds of stuff also can be found from these social medias. Today, I just went through some random Quora answers and for my surprise, I found many of them are inspirational. Here I am sharing 10 random Quora answers which inspired me, and I hope they can inspire you too.
- Someone asked about the most delightful you have seen in the recent past, and this short answer with delightful pictures of a two-year-old Buddhist monk will make your day.Read Gajendra Singh Shekhawat‘s answer to What are the most delightful pictures that you have seen in the recent past? on Quora
- This answer to the question Is it possible to be happy if you don’t have any close friends? is just epic. As given in the answer Enjoy your company rather than expecting from others to make you happy.
- Do you believe in Karma? If you ask me, then I would say no. But I think having a feeling that something good happen to you when you do some good deeds will have a positive effect on our lives. That’s why I found this Quora answer inspirational.
- Someone asked in Quora What made you smile today? and many answers poured in. I found this answer from Vaibhav Jain exceptionally good, inspiring too.
- What’s your approach to life? Do you know about two cakes approach? Read this inspirational Quora answer. As given in the answer, ‘Don’t get disheartened by the progress of the people around you, the world is a better place when your unique contributions are a part of it’.
- This Quora answer is very short but what it says is simple but precise and crisp.
- Everyone want to be successful in life but what do the most successful people have in common. This Quora answer will definitely help you to find out.
- Worried about getting old? Someone asked in Quora When did you find out that you were not young anymore? and this answer from Garth Ware will definitely make you laugh.
- What people do when you get setbacks in life? This answer from a TEDx speaker is highly motivational. It shows how to make lemonades when life gives you lemons.
- We always do love to learn life hacks. This answer from Sudhanshu Jaiswal says smile instead of speaking when you get angry.